Luxy Beauty Care Stretch Mark Cream Review #luxybeautycare



Review based on PR Sample
Opinions are 100% My Own.
Image C/o Luxy Beauty Care

I recently had the opportunity to review Stretch Mark Cream from Luxy Beauty Care. I am by no means a stranger to stretch mark creams. Over the years I have tried countless brands in an attempt to lighten my unsightly stretch marks with no success. I was happy to try this product and compare it to the many other brands that I have tried over the years.
As always I will share with you what the company says about the product and then I will share my review with you.
Here is some information from the company.

  • Luxy Beauty Care Stretch Mark Cream for the prevention and reduction of old and new stretch marks.
  • Contains Key Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Rose Hip oil, Orange Oil, Panthenol ( Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate ( Vitamin E)
  • Helps in reducing the appearance of existing stretch marks by increasing the moisture content of the skin, so that it has a more even tone and feels smooth and supple to the touch.
  • Specifically formulated to increase your skin's collagen and elastin production.
  • Ensures that the moisturize seeps deep into your skin and stays locked in. This improves your skin's elasticity, which in turn helps to prevent new tears and marks from forming.
Applicable on affected areas- abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs, lower back and buttocks.
  • Hydrates skin and absorbs easily.
  • It works for all skin types.
Image c/o Luxy Beauty Care

My Review:
It works! Pure and simple this stretch mark cream actually works. There are several aspects of reviewing a product like this. The best part is that I have years of experience trying out different brands of stretch mark creams so I was able to compare the Luxy Beauty Care Stretch Mark Cream to a lot of other creams I have tried in the past.
Let me start by saying this is extremely moisturizing. It really does absorb quickly in to your skin. It is not greasy or oily at all but it is very hydrating. I applied this to my stomach and my arms twice a day. The cream has really lightened the stretch marks on my arms and stomach. Originally my stretch marks were red, however, after using the Luxy Beauty Care Stretch Mark Cream my stretch marks have lightened to a very pale silver. With each day it is getting harder and harder to find my stretch marks. Another aspect of this review was whether or not someone like me who has extremely sensitive skin would be able to use the product. I'm thrilled to report that it is great for people with sensitive skin. There was no irritation to my skin at all. In fact my skin looks and feels better than it has in years.
Now let's compare what the company says to my review.

  • Helps in reducing the appearance of existing stretch marks by increasing the moisture content of the skin, so that it has a more even tone and feels smooth and supple to the touch.
True
  • Ensures that the moisturize seeps deep into your skin and stays locked in. This improves your skin's elasticity, which in turn helps to prevent new tears and marks from forming.
True
                                             









  • Applicable on affected areas- abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs, lower back and buttocks.
  • Also works great on arms.
  •                                                                             True
    • Hydrates skin and absorbs easily.
                                                                              True
    • It works for all skin types.
                                                      True  

                                         I highly recommend this to anyone who is battling unsightly stretch marks. 


    .
     
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Comments

    1. Stretch Mark Cream for Pregnant Women - Best for Pregnancy and Rapid Weight Gain - Top Mother's Select Formula for Removal of Stretch Marks, Cellulite, Unsightly Scars, and Fat Deposits - Proven Ingredients are 100% Safe - Smooth & Silky. Options are stretch mark cream, pregnancy stretch mark cream, pregnancy cream, stretch mark remover and stretch mark oil.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts