Murder & Mayhem In Goose Pimple Junction

Murder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple JunctionMurder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction by Amy Metz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is my original review of the book that I published on the first blog I started Southern Belle by Jennifer Hall
Update: I have been informed by the Author Amy Metz that my review was added to the second printing of this book.

Murder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction by Amy Metz

Murder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction will soon be a favorite for all southerners. Very rarely do you find an author who can respectively capture the essence of the south and that quaint southern charm, but Amy Metz has done just that. As you begin to read, you will be transported to a small southern town filled with southern hospitality, charm and characters that come to life from the very first page. You will find yourself wandering through Lou's bookstore, having lunch with Jack & Tess at the diner or enjoying the town 's 4th of July celebration. Murder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction is a mystery with some light romance and dialogue that will have you laughing for days with sayings you can only find in the south. This a must read for all book lovers. I look forward to reading more books by Amy Metz. Hopefully in the very near future.

Originally reviewed by me on my first blog.
 Southern Belle by Jennifer Hall

I have now read this book several times and still love it.

 Follow Biscotti & Bracelets .
 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts