Monkey Balm Review


I recently had the opportunity to review Monkey Balm for my dry cracked skin.
Monkey Balm is for dry skin and eczema .
Before we get into the review, I would like to share some information from the company on this amazing product.

It's perfect for:


  • Soothing itchy, painful irritation immediately
  • Improves eczema and extreme dry skin in 3 days
  • Reduces irritation/symptoms from dry climates
  • soothing for sunburns, minor scrapes and burns and rashes.

The Reason it works:

  • Organic Sea Buckthorn oils ( the first ingredient you see on the label) is clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema, extreme dryness and even burns and wounds.
  • Natural soothing botanical ingredients alleviate irritation and smooth rough skin. 
  • No sting formula and quick, no mess application makes life just a little bit easier for kids and parents.



The first time I heard of sea Buckthorn was when I received this product. I was curious as to what it was and how it worked. I went to the company's website to find out more information.
Sea Buckthorn  has been researched in over 350 modern scientific studies and  they have found that it promotes healthy skin as well as other benefits including cardiovascular, antioxidant, liver protection, eye health, and joint health. Sea buckthorn contains more than 190 biologically active compounds.


What you will find in Monkey Balm:

Sea buckthorn seed oil, Sea buckthorn fruit oil, Sea buckthorn puree, Castor seed oil, Jojoba seed oil, Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, Beeswax, Squalene ( Plant source).
It reduces inflammation, helps heal wounds and burns, promotes healing of acne, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis, it hydrates and moisturizes the skin and improves skin tone and texture.

The Review:

This review is based on a PR Sample.


This is what Monkey Balm looks like when you open it. You simply turn the dial at the bottom to get what you need and simply roll it onto the area you need. No fuss, no mess. I love this part. 
Now anyone can tell you that a product works, but I love my followers, so I'm going to show you that it works.



 I live in Florida which is a very hot and humid state. I suffer from extremely dry skin and the worst area I have for dry skin is my feet. 
You can see from the first picture just how dry my skin really is, this makes it very painful to be on my feet. Over the years I have bought numerous products including, lotions of all kinds ranging from regular lotion, triple moisturizing, specifically designed for extremely dry skin, I have tried creams, Vaseline, bag balm, you name it I have tried it. I always ended up disappointed. 
Nothing I tried ever worked until now. It is important that I tell you, that I apply monkey balm twice a day to my feet. I use it when I first get up in the morning and again right before bed. It goes on smooth and really absorbs into the dry, cracked skin. 
I have only been using this product for 5 days and I can already see incredible results.

My Favorites:

  • Goes on easy with no mess
  • Non greasy
  • Absorbs well into my skin
  • Relieves the pain of dry, cracked skin
  • Does not irritate my sensitive skin
  • Has healed my dry and cracked skin
  • Works Fast
Try it for yourself Shop Now


Follow Monkey Balm on Social Media!

Facebook
Twitter


Comments

  1. Thanks! I'm always fighting dry skin and am trying new creams all the time. Definitely checking this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts