Easy Crock Pot Beef Stew

 Here at Biscotti & Bracelets I'm a huge fan of Sandra Lee, The Semi- Homemade Lady. You can probably tell that by my very simple, easy recipes. I love cutting corners in the kitchen and making delicious food in the process. I recently found a way to kick start the process of homemade beef stew with the help of Campbell's. Here is a delicious and easy recipe that you can throw in the crock pot.
Easy crock pot beef Stew
Ingredients
3 cans Campbell's chunky beef with country vegetables soup
2 large carrots peeled and sliced
2 large baking potatoes washed, peeled and diced
1 medium onion diced
2 14.5 oz. Cans of stewed tomatoes
2 cans of tomato sauce
salt
pepper

Directions
combine all ingredients in large crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.
Servings 10-12


Comments

  1. that sounds and looks so good,going to try this too,thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi VickeC, I love sorta homemade recipes and this was a big hit with my family. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts