Somaluxe Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Somaluxe Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Review c/o of PR Samples. All opinions are 100% my own.
I recently had the opportunity to review three more Somaluxe products courtesy of Lady Soma.
I have used their products in the past and fell in love with  the brand. 
The new items I reviewed are the Clarifying and Restoring Shampoo, Exotic Oil Therapy Conditioner and Raspberry Red Lip Gloss.


Clarifying & Restoring Shampoo Paradise Lime ( cleanses,repairs and strengthens)




The Clarifying and Restoring Shampoo Paradise Lime is great for removing build up in your hair. I have used other brands in the past but none of them can compare to this one. I use a lot of products on my hair and cause a ton of damage in the process. The Shampoo removes all of it, leaving me with clean , moisturized , beautiful ,shiny hair.

Overview:

Cleansing and moisturizing organic ingredients with hair oils
Green Tea & Algae Extract repairs and strengthens hair
Paradise Lime natural scents and oils
Organic ingredients and SLS Free

Highlights:

Works great at removing heavy build up
Moisturizes
Adds shine
Restores hair
Smells Great



Exotic Oil Therapy Conditioner Paradise Coconut ( repairs, conditions and moisturizes)



The very first thing you will notice about the Exotic Oil Therapy Conditioner is how thick the conditioner is.  The first time I used the conditioner I knew my hair was in for a special treat. The conditioner is very thick but easy to rinse out. I have been using this conditioner daily and have seen tremendous results.  My hair is more manageable than it has ever been. I no longer have tangles and knots in my hair. I have less breakage and the damage that I had  already done to my hair is starting to repair. 

Overview:

Multiple Organic hair oils in one product: Argan, Jojoba, Avocado, Olive Fruit
Green Tea and Algae Extract to repair and strengthen hair
Shea Butter and Aloe Vera create shiny, ageless hair
Organic ingredients and SLS free

Highlights:

Very thick conditioner
More Manageable Hair
Less breakage
No more tangles and knotted up hair
Leaves hair stronger and shinier than ever before
Repairs previous damage to my hair



Raspberry Red Lip Gloss

I absolutely love lip gloss. The Raspberry Red lip gloss that I received is wonderful. It has a great scent and gives your lips a high shine without making your lips feel sticky.  I use the Pom Blast Lip Balm  on my lips first ( this is great for moisturizing your lips) and then  I put on my favorite lipstick and add the Raspberry Red lip gloss on top for an added kick to my lip color.

Here are some other products from Lady Soma that I use on a daily basis.


  • Somaluxe Face Cleanser
  • Somaluxe Argan Oil - Hair
  • Skin & Nail Treatment
  • Somaluxe Stretch Mark Treatment
  • Somaluxe Moisturizer
  • Pom Blast

Read the Full Review here.
Lady Soma and the Somaluxe line have quickly become my go to brand for all things skin care and hair care related. 

About the Company:

Lady Soma is located in New York City and is a provider of health and nutritional supplements. Lady Soma products are designed to assist in maintaining healthy and active lifestyles.

Learn more about Lady Soma

Popular Posts