Four Ways To Boost Your Blog Without Spending Money


4 Ways to Boost Your Blog Without Spending Money

.
If you are new to blogging chances are you understand the frustration of trying to boost your blog without spending a fortune in the process.
Here are a few tips to help you give your blog a little boost.
  1. Triberr

    Triberr has been the best tool I have found to date. Triberr is a social platform for bloggers. Its easy and free to join. Simply sign up. Once you sign up you will need to fill out the profile and add your blog's rss feed so that your blog posts will be automatically imported to triberr.
    Once you have done this click on the tribes button and join tribes that fit with your blogging niche and ask for a promotion. Joining tribes gives you and your tribe mates the option of sharing each others content on social networks with the push of a button. You can even schedule how often you want triberr to post on your behalf. Triberr has been my main traffic source ever since I signed up.
  2. Mom Blogger Networks

    I have been blogging for more than five years and in that time I have ran several different blogs. Mom Bloggers Club has been a great help to me over the years. They offer so many different groups that you can join and the other bloggers in the network are very friendly and helpful.
  3. Blogger Facebook Groups

    Blogger Facebook groups is a great way to meet fellow bloggers These groups are an invaluable resource to newbie bloggers. The “veteran bloggers” are great at answering questions you may have and offering advice and bloggers love to share and follow other bloggers. Simply search Facebook for blogger or blogging groups and request to join the groups that would be a good fit.
    Note: Facebook also has YouTube groups you can join if you are a vlogger.
  4. Social Networks:

    Starting and gaining followers on social media can be one of the hardest parts of starting out. Trying to build multiple social media channels all at the same time cam be overwhelming. My advice is to go ahead and open accounts for all the social media accounts for your blog that you are going to want to use. However, once you have done this I suggest building these channels two or three at a time to avoid burnout. My major social media channels are Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I focus more on these three than any other because they are my biggest traffic source. I still use Facebook, YouTube,etc. However I don't spend as much time on them as I do my others channels. Once you start building your social media presence you will be able to determine which social media channels work best for you and your blog and just go from there.


Comments

  1. The only downfall with #2 is if you're not a mom... kind of defeats the purpose of joining those sites/groups if you can't really relate. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts