How To Rock Instagram

One of my favorite things about being a blogger is that there is always something new to learn.
I have been on Instagram for about a year.  Obviously I was not one of those who jumped on the bandwagon when Instagram first launched. I wish I had been. Instagram has quickly became one of my favorite social media sites.


I have learned a few tips to rocking Instagram over the past year. Trial and error is always a great way to learn. So here goes.
Tip #1 Follow 10- 15 new people everyday.
Tip #2 Be an active follower. ( Like and comment on photos)
Tip #3 Use the most relevant hashtags to make sure your posts are seen.
Here are some links to some great articles that will help you rock Instagram.





The SitsGirls is always a great place to go for blogging advice and tips. Read full article




When you have no idea where to start. Read it here.


Step Up your game with these great tips


One of the easiest how to articles I have found

If your hungry for more follow Blogging Board on Pinterest.  Join the 30,000+ followers and never miss a post Follow Biscotti & Bracelets .
 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts