If Looks Could Kill by Heather Graham Pozzessere

Title:
If Looks Could Kill
Author:
Heather Graham Pozzessere

Summary From Book
Madison Adair didn't witness her famous mother's brutal murder, but she saw it. Saw the gloved hand... felt the knife strike....knew her mother's terror.
That was a lifetime ago. Now Madison, a divorced single mother, is successful in her own right. And the nightmares of returned; only this time they are of a faceless killer she can't see but who knows she is watching.
Surrounded by her family, Madison knows she should feel safe, but she doesn't. How much can FBI agent Kyle Montgomery protect her, when he can't let go of the past they shared? Madison is Kyle's only link to the killer, but can they find the truth before the killer strikes again?



Review:
This is the first book that I have read by Heather Graham Pozzessere. I can honestly tell you I will buy and read every book I find with her name from now on.

I love a good mystery and I can normally figure it out fairly early in a book, but not here. The plot is so well written that every time I thought I had something figured out a new twist or turn would pop up and I would be right back to the start. This book is full of surprises, plot twists and turns that will keep you guessing all the way to the end. If Looks Could Kill is a suspenseful, steady paced book with complex characters. This book was so good that I literally read it cover to cover in one day. Five star Book.
 Join the 30,000+ followers and never miss out on a post. Follow Biscotti & Bracelets .
 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts