InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum Review





  InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum Review

 I have noticed recently that my age is really starting to show, especially around my eyes. I started using this product and found it to be very effective.
I apply the serum all over my face, neck and hands.

 The color of the serum is orange but don't worry it won't stain your skin. I apply this twice a day, once in the morning before applying my makeup and then again before bed. The formula is non-greasy, non-staining, lightweight and perfect for my extremely sensitive skin. Youth Express Eye Serum works great at diminishing those fine lines and wrinkles that have started popping up all over my face and is so moisturizing that my skin feels refreshed and hydrated after each use. The fastest change I saw using this products was on my hands. I have learned that my hands have aged just as much as my face and the serum has made the skin on my hands smoother and younger looking. I have had such good results with this product that my husband had even started using it on his skin.

A Few facts about Youth Express EyeSerum:
Hydrating
Smooth
Non-Greasy
Non-Staining
Perfect for sensitive skin
Works great
No distinct odor
Can be used under makeup

Ingredients
Advanced peptide Complex
Plant Stem Cells
Matrixyl 3000
Asaxanthin
Kojic Acid
Caffeine
Passion Flower
Niacinamide
Hyaluronic Acid
Vitamin C
Vitamin E

How I use this product:
Apply to clean skin, twice a day. Dab a small amount around the eyes and massage gently into the skin. Apply to the rest of the face, neck and top of hands and massage gently. Once I have massaged the serum into the skin thoroughly, I apply my moisturizer and apply my makeup.
This product has worked great for me.



Popular Posts