Main Line on Line Retinol 2.5% Review



Review
I was thrilled to review this moisturizer, Keeping your skin moisturized is one of the most important steps for having beautiful skin. Over the years I have noticed that as my skin ages it gets harder to find a moisturizer that hydrates and moisturizes my skin the way that I need. I also suffer from very sensitive skin which makes the process of finding a quality moisturizer that much more difficult. I have used moisturizers in the past that were "age appropriate" only to have them either break my skin out or leave me with a rash. I have been looking for a great moisturizer that will help fight the signs of aging and work well on my sensitive skin.

I'm happy to report that I have finally found one. Main Line on Line Retinol 2.5% works great.
It absorbs quickly and easily in to my skin. My skin feels hydrated and refreshed. Unlike most products this has a very smooth, light feel, not heavy or greasy. Retinol 2.5% has worked great on my sensitive skin and the best part the fine lines that I have on my forehead are less noticeable since I started using this.
I use this twice a day. I apply an even coat to face and neck before applying my makeup. Yes, it really is light enough to use under makeup. I also apply this at bedtime after removing my makeup and wake up with great looking skin.


Here is some information from the company:

  • Retinol 2.5 cream should be your nighttime skin's best friend to boost collagen and reduce fine lines.
  • A powerful cocktail of antioxidants combined with Vitamin A provides anti-aging moisture
  • An over the counter solution for tightening pores and improving skin tones
  • Vitamin A works with skin cells to behave like a  more normal, younger cell

Comments

  1. this sounds so lovely thanks for reviewing think i may give it a try! I'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/there-is-no-excuse-for-being-unhealthy.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts