Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Review

I recently had the opportunity to review Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream courtesy of Brandbacker.

Growing up we are all taught to take care of our skin. I have lived in Florida all of my life so skincare has always been a top priority for me. Skincare has not always been easy. Finding products that would work with my extremely sensitive skin can be tricky. I have to be very careful when trying new products because of my sensitive skin. My mother taught me the basics of skincare everything from SPF protection to cleansing and moisturizing.


I have always taken great pride in maintaining my skin. I started out with cleansing, toning and moisturizing and SPF protection. Over the past few years I have started using anti aging products as your 40's can be bittersweet. I was extremely vigilant in making sure my hands and face are well moisturized because they tend to show your age more than anything. You can not cover the signs of aging on hands with makeup the way you can on the face. I have tried so many different anti aging products on my face that it is not even funny. I have found several products that work great for me. My main focus areas on my face have been around the mouth ( the frown lines area) the forehead which seems to be a problem area for a lot of people and around my eyes. The eyes were a major problem for me I made sure I was combating the worst areas of aging to my skin. I have been able to hold off the signs of aging pretty well, or at least I thought I had. However, it was not until recently that I discovered that I was missing a major part of my aging skin. My neck was aging worse than any other part. I had never really considered the neck as a part of the skin that would age. I recently discovered this fact after looking at a picture of myself. I stared at the photo in utter disbelief. It looked as though my face had been photo-shopped and put on someone else's body. All the years I spent taking care of the aging signs on my face and hands had worked wonders, however my neck gave away my true age. In all honesty, my neck made me look at least ten years older than I actually am.
Now, I had to find a way to reduce and reverse the signs of aging on my neck and hope it was not to late.

Enter Exuviance AgeReverse Toning Neck Cream with Apple Stem Extract.
The toning neck cream is incredible. I apply it once in the morning and again right before bed. The first thing I noticed when I opened it was how thick and luxurious it looked.

 It absorbs quickly and easily into the skin. It is not heavy or greasy feeling like other products I have used. The best part is that it does not irritate my skin which is great because I have extremely sensitive skin. I applied the cream to my neck and it feels like silk when it goes on. Later that night I started to apply it again and that was when I realized the skin on my neck still felt silky smooth. This is amazing the silky smooth feeling lasts all day. I have never used a product that worked as great as this one.
I have been using this for a short period of time and I have already seen incredible results. My neck looks sleek and smooth now instead of dry, flaky and splotchy.

Here is a little information on the product, however I suggest checking it out for yourself here for more information.
It is formulated to smooth creases, diminish age spots and restore firmness, tone and definition. This is a luxurious fast absorbing cream developed exclusively for the fragile neck and decolletage area. This potent firming and exfoliating treatment helps correct the telltale signs of premature aging and UV exposure. It contains apple stem extract to help preserve healthy skin that looks and behaves years younger.
Excuivance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream has been featured in New Beauty, Harper's Bazaar, Dermascope and Modern Aesthetics and retails for $78.00
Connect with them:





Powered by BrandBacker

Comments

Popular Posts