Plant Stem Cell Therapy Review

Plant Stem Cell Therapy - Organic, Holistic and Healthy

Review c/o PR Sample
I recently had the opportunity to review a new product from Made From Earth called Plant Stem Cell Therapy.
I will start the review as I do all my reviews by giving you details about the company and the product itself.
Made From Earth specializes in organic skin care products. This is very important to me. They are a cruelty free company and are 100% farmed and sourced in the USA.


Plant Stem Cell Therapy Highlights from the company:
  • Enhances and repairs skin using organic plant stem cells and botanical hyaluronic acid.
  • Firmer Skin
  • Keeps skin hydrated
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Certified organic
  • Improve elasticity and support the production of collagen
  • For all skin types


Key Benefits:
A proprietary combination of plant stem cells that improve skin tone and luminosity.
Fights free radical damage and establishes visibly firmer skin.
Moisturizes with organic aloe vera, raspberry seed and rosehip.
Renews the surface layer of skin using hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and protein peptides.

Directions:
Gently smooth over face and neck in circular motion.
2 oz jar $54.99

Now for the review!
The first thing I noticed when I opened the jar was the color. It is beige with a light scent. I personally used this product twice a day. Once in the morning before I applied my makeup and again right before bed. The Plant Stem Cell Therapy has a thick texture to it but it it is not heavy. It glides on smoothly and is not oily or greasy like most skin care products. Every time I apply it my skin feels extremely hydrated and silky smooth all day. The best part was that it worked great on my sensitive skin. I had no irration at all. The Plant Stem Therapy works very well at combating those stubborn wrinkles and fine lines that I have been dealing with.

My Highlights:
  • Great for sensitive skin
  • Works great on Lines and wrinkles
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Non- greasy
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Leaves skin silky smooth
  • Lightly scented.
  • Cruelty Free

Follow Made From Earth


Comments

Popular Posts