Major Changes On The Horizon

Hello everyone! I have some exciting announcements to share with all of you.
Over the past few months I have been giving a lot of thought to everything in my life. Maybe, it has to due with another birthday recently. Whatever the case I have decided to make some major changes in my life. I have decided to make changes in my lifestyle, my blogging and in my career.

Lifestyle:
The first change I have made has been in my lifestyle. I have always avoided exercise at all costs.  I knew I had to remedy this problem so I have started waking up at 5:00 AM everyday and I now work out five days a week and go  walking two days a week. 
I have also starting eating healthier ( more fresh food and less processed food).
There will be more posts in the future on my workouts and a menu.
If you have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

Blogging:
I have decided to start blogging full-time. I will be posting more frequently and I will be giving all of you a more personal look into my life. I will still be sharing all the wonderful books and giveaways with all of you that you love. I will  also be redesigning the blog over the next few months so please bear with me. Thank you.

Career:
As I mentioned previously I will be blogging full-time. I have also been considering starting my own business. I have always loved direct selling.  I have spent the last two months checking out direct selling companies and trying to find the one that works best for me.
I will have a post soon highlighting some of the direct selling companies that I have researched over the past couple of months.
If you have a suggestion for the Direct Sellers list please leave a comment on this post. Thanks.




Comments

Popular Posts