Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil Review

Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets!


Universal Brow Pencil review
This post is powered by BrandBacker

I recently had the opportunity to review the Universal Brow Pencil (Taupe) from Billion Dollar Brows.

I was not lucky enough to have been born with beautiful full eyebrows. Over the years I have tried to hide this fact with the help of a myriad of products. I have tried powders, pencils and so forth.
Before we get the review let me share some basic information with you.

About the company:
I became excited for this campaign after reading about the company. 
Billion Dollar Brows is the only cosmetic company that is solely devoted to eyebrow health and beauty. That's it! They focus completely on eyebrows. That fact alone was enough to grab my attention, however it gets better. For more than ten years, Billion Dollar Brows “Universal Brow Pencil” has been a top seller in the U.S. and around the world.

Universal Brow Pencil Details:
The Universal Brow Pencil is a mechanical pencil. Yes, you heard that right. An eyebrow pencil that never has to be sharpened. Oh, yeah and that's just the beginning.
The Universal Brow Pencil is specially formulated to work with most hair colors and skin tones. Apply the pencil using light strokes until you reach the shade that you want. It is very important to remember that the amount you should use is based on your hair color and your skin tone.
Example: If you have dark hair and skin you would apply more. If you have light hair and skin you would apply less.

Review!
Love It!
This product was used by myself and my teenage daughter. I have blonde hair and a medium skin tone and my daughter has red hair and fair skin. That being said we were able to use the universal brow pencil to see if it really would work as a one color fits all.

Tegan was able to create the look of full beautiful eyebrows in seconds, using only a few strokes of the pencil. It glides on smooth and stays in place all day.

Now it is my turn. As I said earlier, I was not blessed with full eyebrows. My eyebrows have always been less than desirable shall we say. I spent a little bit longer on mine than my daughter did on hers. However, I was able to achieve beautiful and full eyebrows in under a minute. The first thing I noticed was the mechanical part. I simply turn the pencil and it is ready to go. I used 4 strokes across each eyebrow to achieve the color I wanted. Once I had applied the pencil to my brows. I used the brush to smooth my eyebrows and blend the color in well. It was amazing! I have never had such incredible results from anything else.

Another great thing about the Universal Brow Pencil by billion dollar brows, is that I can pick it up online at Billion Dollar Brows , in person  at Kohl's or at Kohl's online  ! Yes, how great is that?
A fantastic Universal Brow Pencil that you will never need a sharpener for and it is available at one of my favorite stores.

The Universal Brow Pencil will be a permanent fixture in my makeup box from now on.

Comments

Popular Posts