How To Gain Instagram Followers Fast



Good morning,
Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets. Today's blogging/ Career post will focus on how to grow your Instagram following fast.



I was by no means eagerly awaiting to jump on the Instagram bandwagon when it first debuted. I was actually really late to the game. If I had taken the time to really research it, I would have signed up instantly.
That being said, I have spent a lot of time on Instagram recently trying different things to see what works.

 I have discovered that if I treat Instagram similar to the way that I use Twitter I see more impressive results.
What does that mean exactly?
Hashtags Rule!

When I post a new picture to Instagram I caption the photo ( by the way this is not my strong suit).
Once I post the photo with the caption I add my hashtags to the comment section.
When you add the hashtags to the comments section instead of the caption area it keeps the focus on the photo.
You can add up to 30 hashtags to each Instagram post. I try to keep mine between 10 and 15 at the max.

I also found that hashtags help me narrow down my search for users that post similar content.
If you go to the search bar simply type in #beautybloggers for example. Once you do this it will pop up people who use #beautybloggers that you can follow. It will also show you other popular hash tags in the category that you are looking for, such as #bbloggers, #makeupaddicted, #makeupaddict, #lipstickaddict, and so on. This make it really easy to find new people to follow with similar interests and increases your chances of new followers.

One of the best pieces of advice that I can give you for Instagram is every time you follow someone new like at 4 – 6 of their photos and comment on 1-2 of their photos. Commenting seems to get people's attention more so that just liking a photo.
Once you start liking and commenting you will notice an increase in your followers.

I know we live very hectic lives but try to reply to everyone that takes the time to comment on your photos and if someone likes your photo take the time to like some of theirs in return.

Share your Instagram link on your other social media networks and ask people to follow you.

The other piece of advice I would give you is to post frequently. Try posting three times a day to start with. Post at different times throughout the day and see which time frame works best for you.
You can also try posting different types of photos. Motivational and quotes seem to get a lot of results for me.

Play around with it, have fun and see what works best for you.


Tips:
  • Search by hashtags
  • Follow people that post similar content
  • Like & Comment
  • Every Time you follow someone new like at least 4 of their photos and comment on at least one photo.
  • Trading likes for likes. This simply means if you want people to like & comment on your photos you need to do the same.
  • Post often – the more you pop in the feed the more likely you will be seen and gain new followers



Popular Hashtags:
#instagood
#instadaily
#instalike
#goodmorning
#picoftheday
#tbt
#throwbackthursday
#selfie
#instamorning
#motivation
#quotes
#quoteoftheday
#quoteofthenight
#motivationmonday
#bossbabe
#girlboss
#beauty
#beautybloggers
#makeupaddicted
#makeupaddict
#makeupforever
#OOTD
#instamood

These are just some of the hashtags that I personally use with awesome results.
You will notice when you start to type in a hashtag on Instagram it pops up similar hash tags and tells you how many times they are used. Pick the ones that are used most frequently for the best results.

There you have it. I have used these tips to grow my following quickly and easily over the past month.
Follow me on Instagram.



 Join the 30,000+ followers and never miss a post. . Follow Biscotti & Bracelets .
 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

  1. It's funny that me and my cousin has a competition where in the most number of instagram followers will win and i am buying instagram followers online to win the game :)
    buy instagram follower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts