Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum Review @brandbacker @exuviance

Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum

This post is sponsored by brandbacker.

I recently had the opportunity to review the DePuffing Eye Serum from Exuviance.
I have used Exuviance products in the past and I have always been pleased with the results. This time was no different.
First let me say Exuviance is my go to brand for skin care in the anti – aging area. The DePuffing Eye Serum targets four sources of puffiness. It was created to DE-puff and tone the eye area for a more rested and younger look.
They DePuffing Eye Serum contains a unique blend of peptides and a natural citrus antioxidant that works to target micro-circulation and help strengthen the fragile capillary network, reducing the leaking and pooling that can lead to puffiness and unsightly bags under the eyes. It firms and tones the eyelid and the under eye both over a period of time. Micro-fillers soften and smooth the look of fine lines and crow's feet.

Most of us lead a very busy lifestyles,I am one of those people. I spend my days taking care of the house, the family, homeschooling two small children, running a blog and starting a business on the side.
There are just not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything that needs to be done . Sadly, the results of this leads to many sleepless nights. We have all been there before. Working late in to the night and trying not to show the world that we had to pull an all-nighter to get everything done. Unfortunately our puffy eyes always give us away. There is only so much you can accomplish with makeup. Getting rid of the appearance of puffy eyes and bags under the eyes simply does not work when it comes to makeup alone.

The Exuviance DePuffingEye Serum has become a great tool that I can utilize.
I use the DePuffing Eye Serum as soon as I wake up in the morning. I simply push down on the plunger and roll the serum on the under eye area making sure to cover the whole area. Once I do this I apply the serum right under the eye brow bone and a little to the corner area of my eye where my crow's feet are. I have seen a great improvement so far.
The serum has done a great job at helping with the puffiness that I suffer from in the lack of sleep area. After I apply the serum, I use my moisturizer, my anti-aging neck cream and apply my makeup. I may be exhausted most of the time but thanks to Exuviance I don't have to look like it. The DePuffing Eye Serum even help with those annoying crow's feet that I have been battling for years.
At the end of the night after I have thoroughly washed and removed all of my makeup, I use the serum again and then apply my night time cream.

The eye serum has been a lifesaver on days when my allergies decide to act up. It helps decongest the eye area for a much needed rested look. Allergies tend to cause puffiness and unsightly bags that make me look miserable. Now, with the help of Exuviance I don't have to look as bad as I feel on allergy days.


Ingredients:
Aqua ( Water), Dissonance, Dimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 80, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cucumis Sativus ( Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ethylhexlglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Co polymer, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, PEG-14M, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Citric Acid, Steareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 ( Blue 1), CI 15985 ( Yellow 6)

Directions:
First time use: Holding the pen with the roller ball up, depress the plunger several times to start the flow of serum.
Depress plunger one time and using very gentle pressure ( this is very important, you do not want to bruise the under eye area by using to much pressure). Roll under each eye from the inner corner to the outer corner for up to 10 seconds. Repeat this motion under the brow bone. If there is any excess serum, gently smooth it in until it is absorbed.
Use twice a day and can be applied under eye cream and makeup.

Product Info:
Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum
Size: 0.2 fl oz.
Price: $72
www.exuviance.com



Highlights:
Ophthalmologist Tested
Dermatologist Developed
Helps Tone and Firm both eyelid and under eye over time
Targets Micro-circulation
Helps strengthen fragile skin
Reduces the pooling that leads to puffiness and bags under the eyes
Great for allergy suffers
Works great with sensitive skin
Does not feel oily


About the company:
Drs. Van Scott and Yu are widely recognized leaders in the cosmetic dermatology field. They discovered the anti-aging benefits of Glycolic Acid and created and patented the first Glycolic Peel. Ever since their ground breaking discovery, the creators of Exuviance have continued to develop many new patented anti-aging ingredients backed by evidence from scientific and clinical studies.

Exuviance formulas are recognized around the world and are expertly developed to visibly transform skin by combining their patented innovations with the best state of the art technologies available in dermatology today.
This post is powered by BrandBacker

Comments

Popular Posts