Pretzel Crisps Review @PretzelCrisps

Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets!

Disclaimer: Review based on PR Samples
I recently had the opportunity to partner with Pretzel Crisps for a review. 

The samples I received were:
  • Original Deli Style
  • New Gluten Free Original
  • Sriracha & Lime ( Bold & Spicy)
  • Minis Gluten Free Salted Caramel
  • Garlic Parmesan
  • Buffalo Wing ( Bold & Spicy)
  • Everything
  • Sesame
  • Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
  • Honey Mustard & Onion
  • Bacon Habanero ( Limited) ( Bold & Spicy)
  • Minis Original
Pretzel Crisps have been giving the pretzel a modern, healthier look and flavor since 2004 and is recommended by Dietitians.

Pretzel Crisps are thin, crunchy, baked pretzel crackers. You can eat them straight out of the bag or dip them, or stack them with your favorite toppings. Every bag is packed with flavor and you are getting a healthier snack option because they are baked. The bags even include a 10 second appetizer recipe on the back.

 My family and I loved snacking on Pretzel Crisps. They are packed with flavor.
 My favorite part of these is the fact that they are baked. I don't have to worry about my family snacking because they are eating a healthier snack. We added these to our lunch, for snack time, movie night and game night. Literally they are a perfect snack anytime.

Bold & Spicy Line

These of course were my favorite. Luckily I am the only person in the house that loves bold and spicy flavors. I did not have to share! Now, it is very difficult for me to pick a favorite out of the Bold & Spicy Flavors.

#1 Bacon Habanero (Limited) spicy with a hint of smokey flavor.
10 Second Recipe on bag
Easy Brie-Zee
Brie, Fig Preserves, and Thyme(garnish)
I used these as a mid afternoon snack.


#2 Bold & Spicy Buffalo Wing.
The spices in this one are absolutely perfect. I love the flavor and really enjoyed these.
10 Second Appetizer Recipe
Spicy black beans, corn, green onions.
I used ranch dip for the Buffalo Wing and I loved it. You could also dip in blue cheese dressing.


#3 Bold & Spicy
Sriracha & Lime
10 Second Appetizer
Sriracha Cha Cha
Cotija Cheese, Avocado and diced red onions.
Now, in all fairness I had never tasted a flavor like this and really did not know what to except. In my opinion this is the spiciest out of all three Bold & Spicy.
 I loved it. It had the heat but you were also able to taste the lime flavor. The lime made it really great.

Garlic Parmesan
The Garlic Parmesan was my daughter Tegan's favorite flavor of Pretzel Crisps. It combined two of her absolute favorite flavors.
I loved the 10 second recipe on the back of this particular bag.
You Gotta Burrata”
Simply add Tomato, garlic, basil and mozzarella to create an incredible appetizer.


Minis Original
This turned out to be a favorite for my niece Summer. She loved snacking on the minis at my house all day. I could not get her to eat anything else.
Non GMO Project Verified

Minis Gluten Free Salted Caramel
This bag went to my hubby. He loved the salted caramel flavor and took them to work in his lunch. Hubby's official review for these was “AWESOME! Two Thumbs Up!
Gluten Free




Honey Mustard & Onion
10 Second Appetizer Recipe
French Onion Dip, caramelized onion and thyme
This was really good. However, I personally dipped these pretzels into ranch dip.


Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
10 Second Appetizer Recipe
Mango Tango
Mango, red onion,bell pepper, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro
Anything with cracked pepper is a winner in my book.


Sesame
Non GMO Project Verified
10 Second Appetizer Recipe
Tzat's Tzatziki
Tzatziki, cucumber, and mint for a garnish.


Everything
Non GMO Project Verified
10 Second Appetizer:
Farmer's Fiesta
Warm Spinach and artichoke dip. Micro greens as a garnish.


Gluten Free Original ( New)
Certified Gluten free
10 Second Appetizer:
Cucumber, tomato, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, sour cream
I honestly did not taste a difference in the gluten free version. They still have an incredible flavor.


Original Deli Style
Non GMO Project Verified
10 Second Appetizer Recipe
Hummus Loves Us
Hummus ( any flavor) , vegetables as a garnish
The original was my  nephew's favorite.

If you are looking for a healthier snack alternative for your family. Check out Pretzel Crisps



Comments

Popular Posts