TRESemme Beauty- Full Volume Reverse Wash Review

TRESemme Beauty- Full Volume Reverse Wash


review based on PR Samples
I recently received this product free  as part of VoxBox from Influenster.

I have tried so many volumizing products in my life, some worked and some ended up in the trash. The main problem that I have had is that a need a really good conditioner. 
I have dry, damaged hair from years of highlights and salon coloring . The problem is that after I condition my hair it feels really weighed down. 
That is what I love about the Reverse Wash from TRESemme you actually condition your hair first. I know, it seems crazy but if you stop and think about it makes so much sense.


Review:
I must admit the first time I used the reverse wash system I felt like I was breaking all the hair care rules. I used the conditioner first, I was really happy with the conditioner. It felt great going on and really gave my hair a deep conditioning.
 Then I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and applied the shampoo and worked it into a thick lather and rinsed.
The results were amazing! My hair had so much volume and it was easy to work with. I was afraid that using the conditioner first would leave me with a mountain of tangles and UN- manageable hair. My worries were in vain. My hair was tangle free and had more volume than ever.



Comments

Popular Posts