Cascade Ice Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water Review @cascadeicewater


Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets.


I recently had the opportunity to partner with Cascade Ice for a review of their Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water.
 I received this product at no charge for the purpose of conducting a review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Photo c/o of Cascade Ice

Summertime in Florida is absolutely brutal with the heat and humidity. My days are spent drinking ice cold water all day long. I have to be honest here, after awhile the taste of water just gets blah tasting.
 I was so happy to find naturally flavored zero calorie Sparkling water from Cascade Ice. There are so many flavors to choose from that I will never get tired of drinking water again.
photo c/o Biscotti & Bracelets


The first thing I noticed when the package arrived was how well it was packed. They took great care to ensure that the bottles arrived safely. 

I received the following five flavors for the review
  • Coconut Pineapple
  • Cherry Limeade
  • Coconut
  • Peach Mango
  • Strawberry Orange Mango













Details:
Cascade Ice is naturally flavored sparkling water. It features zero calories, it is sugar free, caffeine free, and gluten free.

photo c/o Cascade Ice


Flavors:

  • Acai Blueberry Pomegranate

  • Black Raspberry
  • Blueberry Watermelon
  • Coconut
  • Coconut Mango
  • Coconut Pineapple
  • Cranberry Pomegranate
  • Huckleberry Blackberry
  • Lemonade
  • Orange Mango
  • Peach Mango
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Pomegranate Berry
  • Raspberry Lemonade
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Strawberry Guava
  • Strawberry Lemonade
  • Strawberry Orange Mango
  • Wild Berry


Important to note:
Cascade Ice also offers a variety of Organic Sparkling Water

Now on to the review!

Coconut Pineapple
photo c/o Biscotti & Bracelets

The coconut pineapple was one of my favorites. It had a very smooth taste to it and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted.


Cherry Limeade
photo c/o Biscotti & Bracelets

This was my absolute favorite! It tasted just as great as I thought it would. I can not wait to try it again. 
Next time I will add some to the blender with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a few ice cubes.
photo c/o Biscotti & Bracelets


Coconut
photo c/o Biscotti & Bracelets

The coconut water was like biting into a actual coconut. I was amazed at how much flavor was packed into this bottle.






Peach Mango
photo c/o Biscotti & Bracelets

Okay so this really is not fair. Peach is my favorite fruit and I will eat or drink anything peach flavored. It was incredible the way they mixed peach and mango together for an exquisite bottle of water.

Strawberry Orange Mango
photo c/o Biscotti & Bracelets

I was a little unsure of what this one would taste like with three different flavors mixed into one bottle. I was truly surprised, the flavors blend together perfectly for a very smooth and flavor-able refreshment.

Be sure to check out the Cascade Ice Water website for delicious recipes.
Get Social with Cascade Ice




Comments

Popular Posts