Back to School with Bic Velocity Mechanical Pencils

Bic Velocity Mechanical Pencils

Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets!

I recently had the opportunity to review the new Bic Velocity Mechanical Pencils as part of a Bzz Campaign with BzzAgent. I received this product at no cost for the purpose of reviewing. All opinions are 100% my own.

Back to School 


It is almost time to head back to school and the Bic Velocity Mechanical Pencils are perfect for students.

The first thing that I noticed about the velocity pencils was the bright, fun and vibrant colors. 
The second thing I noticed was that they have an eraser. Yes, finally! The Bic Velocity pencils also come with replacement lead and replacement erasers! I have not typically found a mechanical pencil that comes with both replacement lead and erasers until now.



The pencils are great for writing and artwork.
My husband is an artist so I asked him to try them out.
 He was really impressed,
He said the   pencil gives you a very  smooth and fluid motion. The pencils do not drag at all.
These pencils would be a great for artists that enjoy sketching or drawing.


artwork c/o Vince Hall

artwork c/o Vince Hall


Details:

#2 HB Mechanical Pencil
0.7mm
Highlights:
Vibrant, fun colors
Smooth and Fluid Motion
Replacement lead
Comes with erasers

Comes with replacement erasers

Comments

  1. never had Bic Pencils before, parents usually go with cheap ones as we lose them quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of mechanical pencils. The lead always broke too easily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts