How Much Does It Really Cost To Own A Pet / Infographic

Good morning and welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets.
I recently discovered this site that shows you just how much it really costs to own a pet. They calculate everything from food, clothing, vaccinations and even pet specific products like cuttlebones for birds ( these are great for parakeets) or heat pads for tortoises.
They even offer an interactive tool where you can choose the type of pet you want and it will calculate the amount of money that you will spend during the pet's lifetime.






View Interactive Version (via TotallyMoney.com).

Comments

  1. Whew! I'll come leave a sensible comment once I've picked my jaw off the floor and recovered my breath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Jean? It is amazing the amount of money that it takes. The scariest thing is, this based on only one pet. Most people I know have 3 or more pets. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  2. How I wish more aspiring pet parents can read this. Owning a dog is a massive commitment because it goes on for life, and doesn’t end after the dog grows big. In addition, it is not just about kennels and dog foods and groomings, it involves a lot. I would like to share this article to increase awareness to our readers out there: http://dogsaholic.com/lifestyle/cost-of-owning-a-dog.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts