Small Kitchen Appliance Haul

Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets.

My small kitchen appliance haul

This week I am featuring a Small Kitchen Appliance Haul here on the blog. I love reading blogs that feature fashion, beauty and book hauls so I decided why not a small kitchen appliance haul.

I live in the sunshine state, yep I'm a Florida girl. I rarely turn my stove on during the summer . All our meals are made using small kitchen appliances during the hottest part of the year. 

Appliances Featured

  • Keurig
  • Black & Decker Coffee Maker
  • Rival Microwave
  • Rival Crock Pot
  • Rival Electric Skillet

The Keurig 2.0 was a gift from my husband. I absolutely love this machine. It makes the perfect cup of coffee every single time. This is my favorite coffee machine and of course it sits on my desk while I work so I can make coffee anytime.


The Black & Decker Coffee Maker gets the most use in our house. We are a family of coffee drinkers and so are our guests. The coffee maker works great I need to make coffee for a crowd. I am also lucky enough to have a teenage daughter who programs the coffee maker every night before she goes to bed so I wake up every morning to a fresh pot of coffee.


The Rival Microwave was a gift from my parents. I really don't cook in the microwave very much, I use it mostly to reheat my leftovers.


The Rival Crock Pot another gift from my parents. This is one of my favorites. I love to cook in the crock pot. I can throw dinner in the crock pot in the morning and go about the rest of my day. Crock pot are also great for cooking boiled peanuts. 


The Rival Electric Skillet now this was a gift from my brother. I love this! I can cook practically anything in this skillet. I can cook pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, sandwiches, hamburgers, chicken,  pork chops, pasta and more. 


Comments

Popular Posts