Anti-Aging ON-THE-GO-GLOW Travel Set @hydropeptide @brandbacker




HydroPeptide
ON-THE-GO-GLOW
anti-aging wrinkle travel set




This post is powered by BrandBacker

Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets. As you may know I am bit dramatic when it comes to the aging process. Basically, I am fighting the “Aging Beauty Queen” syndrome with everything I can. So here is the problem.
We all cling to those anti-aging products that we love. I know I do. However, taking them with me when I am traveling can be a real nuisance. Here I am trying to pack all these full size bottles and jars and they just take up way to much room. I hate leaving them behind even on short trips but sometimes I just don't have a choice.



Until now, Enter ON-THE-GO-GLOW anti wrinkle travel set. YAY!




I recently had the opportunity to review the HydroPeptide ON-THE-GO-GLOW anti-aging travel set.
The travel set included a beautiful zipper pouch, exfoliating cleanser, pre-treatment toner, purifying mask, eye authority, and face lift.


Exfoliating cleanser



Use: An energizing renewal that thoroughly cleanses skin with foaming peptides and a burst of citrus that will energize skin, revitalize hydration and enhance a healthy glow.
Directions: With damp hands apply a small amount to dry skin. Gently massage using a circular motion for one minute. Cleanse thoroughly, rinse and pat dry. Use in the A.M. And P.M.

Review: I was blown away by how well the exfoliating cleanser worked. I have used exfoliating for years and I never seen results like this before. After the first use I looked in the mirror and was surprised to see how great my skin looked. My skin looked amazing!
Quick Tip: I use this on my face and neck for the best results.

Pre-Treatment Toner


Use: To balance and brighten the skin. This age defying treatment toner exfoliates while brightening and evening out skin tone.
Directions:After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and smooth all over face and neck.

Review: Okay, so me and toners have a bit of history. You know how it is, sometimes you fall in love with a toner and other times they just do not mix well with your skin. This was a major concern for me prior to trying it for the first time. I used this immediately following the exfoliating cleanser and it worked great. My face looked younger, brighter and just plain beautiful.
Quick Tip:I personally use this in the morning and in the evening.

Purifying Mask



Use: Lift, Glow, Firm. Instantly create a more youthful radiant glow. Extract impurities and minimize the appearance of pores as purifying clays, peptides and hyaluronic acid lift, firm and hydrate skin.
Directions: Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Skin may tingle. After ten minutes rinse thoroughly. Use once or twice a week.

Review: Large pores are a dead give away when it comes to showing my age. I fell in love with this mask. It helped reduce the look of my pores giving me a more youthful appearance. I use this at the beginning of the week and again midway through the week.
Quick Note: According to directions your skin may tingle. I personally did not have the feeling of my skin tingling. The product did everything it said it would.

Eye Authority



Use: Dark circles, puffiness, fine lines. This four dimensional luminous eye cream immediately brightens tired eyes and lessens the look of dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.
Directions: Use the ring finger to apply a half pea sized amount to the eye contour and above the crease of the eyelid. Use in the A.M. & P.M.

Review: I use the eye authority in the morning and evening after I use the exfoliating cleanser and pre-treatment toner. I also use the face lift at the same time. The eye authority has really helped with the dark circles and the fine lines around the eye area.

Face Lift


Use: Advanced ultra light moisturizer. Experience a visible face lift with this ultra light cream containing smart hydration that ensures ideal moisture to your skin's exact needs. A mega dose of multi-performance peptides reinforces skin's defenses, energizes and thoroughly protects against environmental stressors while restoring firmness, visibly lifting wrinkles and fading age spots.
Directions: After cleansing, apply a pea sized amount to entire face and neck. Use in the A.M. & P.M.

Review: The face lift is one of my favorite products in the travel set. It works great. My skin looks and feels so much better with every use.
Quick Tip: I use a little extra on my neck area each time because this is where I show my age the worse.


Overall Rating: 5 stars I would highly recommend the HydroPeptide ON-THE-GO-GLOW Travel Set.  I have personally seen incredible results using the products in this travel set. All the products are great but my personal favorites have been the exfoliating cleanser and the face lift. My skin looks healthier, brighter and more beautiful than it has in years. It is important to note that I use all the products in the travel set and use them according to the directions and I have seen amazing results.
The products are free of gluten, artificial fragrance, parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG's, phthalate,and sulfates. They work great and are easy to pack and carry with you.






Popular Posts