Anti- Radiation Laptop Shield Review @vesttechnology



Review based on PR Sample. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from others.

I recently had the opportunity to review the Anti- Radiation Laptop Shield from Vest Tech.
Vest Technology's mission is simple, to keep consumers safe from electromagnetic radiation.

We all know that our electronics send out radiation every single time we use them. Research that has proven this fact time and again. We also know the health dangers that come with exposure, I have known about radiation since I was a child. I remember my parents telling me not to stand to close to the microwave while it was running because of the radiation it puts off, and I am sure many of you remember this also or maybe you tell your kids the same thing now.


Now that I am a full time blogger, my days are filled with electronics. I am either typing away on the laptop or I have my cell phone in my hand ( which my husband calls my mini- computer). 
I personally pride myself on being a “microwave queen” I do not cook very much and I have always used the microwave.

I have always known of the dangers, however it was not until recently that I learned about this company and that they had come up with a way to reduce the exposure to radiation.
I immediately headed over to their website to learn more. I read about the company, their mission, products, and how they are helping people like me.

To pursure their mission, they have provided an entire category of products that significantly reduces radiation that is built on innovative tested and proven technologies delivered in a contemporary design.

Potentially dangerous sources of electronic radiation known today, and most frequently used, are mobile devices, microwave ovens, laptops and their wi-fi use, and much more.


As a full time blogger I also pride myself on the fact that I can curl up in my bed with my laptop and work for hours anytime I want. I was more than thirlled to test and review the Anti – Radiation Laptop Shield.

Important information:
A laptop device emits radiation from the battery, Wi-Fi antenna, and cellular antenna in some models, particularly at the bottom of the device.
The Vest Laptop Radiation Shield keeps you safe while meeting all your laptop pad needs:
Reducing radiation exposure by up to 92%
FCC Certified Laboratories tested and proven
Maximum comfort and heat reduction.



How It Works:
Vest Laptop Shield is made of non-grain oriented silicon steel and high conductivity aluminum sheet, reducing radiation by up to 92%
An additional closed-cell polyethylene foam layer provides maximum comfort and heat reduction.
Fits laptop size up to 16.5”

Review
When it arrived, I was surprised by how stylish the laptop shield was; it's sleek design is part of its appeal, as well as it ease of use. It helps make writing and using a laptop easier, especially if you're like me and like to sit on the bed while working. 


The laptop shield did more than just reduce the radiation. It reduces the amount of heat that I feel from the bottom of the laptop. My laptop sits perfectly on the shield and it does not slide around. It stays in place completely  letting me work all day or night.You can easily fit it into your laptop bag and take it everywhere you go. 

This is the perfect gift for any of your loved ones with a passion for technology.



Other Products offered:
Anti- Radiation Baby Blanket
Anti – Radiation Microwave Shield
Anti- Radiation Headphones
Anti- Radiation Arm Bands
Anti – Radiation Belly Bands
Anti – Radiation Cell Phone Cases

Follow Vest Tech On Social Media
Facebook Twitter  LinkedIn


Popular Posts