Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish @exuviance

       


Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets!

This month, I turned forty two and, frankly, aging gracefully isn't in my vocabulary. Thankfully, I recently was given the opportunity to sample Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish. I'd never tried it before, but figured it was time to give microdermabrasion a shot.

One of my biggest concerns with my skin is the size of my pores; in my opinion they're the first thing people notice when they look at me, second only to my flaky and dry skin. Although this was the first time I've tried any type of microdermabrasion, I have complete and absolute trust in the Exuviance brand. I use several of their products on a daily basis and I know that they have quality products that are effective and reliable.

I immediately used the product the day it arrived, excited to see what kind of results it would give. I used the directions for sensitive skin (I followed them to a “t”) and after finishing up, I was surprised by just how well it worked after one use! My face looked smoother and my pores no longer looked huge to me, they were much smaller and less noticeable. On top of that, my skin was soft, smooth and looked better than it had in years. All my concerns about how my sensitive skin would react to the microdermabrasion immediately evaporated, and after using it I was thrilled to find I hadn't reacted to it, instead all I had was silky smooth skin.

This is probably one of the best anti-aging products I've used, and the results speak for themselves. After using it, I no longer worry if my pores are the first thing people notice about me. Instead, all they (and most importantly, I) see is nearly flawless skin.

Size: 2.6 oz.
Price: $72.00

Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish

Professional Grade Crystals Smooth Skin
Glycolic Acid and Papaya Enzyme help dissolve impurities, loosen dead skin cells
Polishes skin to a gorgeous,silky softness for a brighter complexion with a reduced appearance of pores and dark spots.

Product Details:

Latest anti-aging breakthrough masters a triple action approach to skin renewal in a single, yet powerful treatment with a unique blend of physical, chemical and enzyme rejuvenators. With just one application, this intensive exfoliating treatment delivers instant skin resurfacing.
It contains pure professional grade crystals used by dermatologists to smooth skin. You can feel the potent exfoliator working as Papya Enzyme and Glycolic Acid help dissolve impurities that contribute to congested pores and loosen dead skin cells and dull, dry patches, polishing the skin to a gorgeous silky softness and glow. With consistent exfoliation, once or twice a week, skin will be clearer,brighter with reduced appearance of pores and dark spots.Regular use helps increase the performance of your cosmetic treatment products. For best results, complete your facial with an Exuviance concentrated serum or anti-aging moisturizer.


Recommended Usage: Once or twice a week


Key Ingredients:
Glycolic Acid
Papaya Enzyme
Professional Grade Crystals
Lactobionic Acid

Directions:

Once or twice a week; apply a thin even layer to a clean wet face, lightly massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Do not scrub. Leave on for up to 2 minutes( 1 minute for sensitive skin). Thoroughly rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. Follow with an exuviance serum and moisturizer

Ingredients:

Aqua ( water) , Glycolic Acid, Alumina, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isononyl Isononanoate, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate- 1 Crosspolymer, PEG – 100 Stearate, Lactobionic Acid, Papain, Cetyl Alcohol,

Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PEG -75 Stearate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Ceteth-20, Carboner, Algin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum ( fragrance), C1 19140 ( Yellow 5) C1 14700 ( Red 4)

About the brand:

EXUVIANCE® is created by Drs. Van Scott and Yu, widely recognized as leaders in the field of cosmetic dermatology. They discovered the antiaging benefits of Glycolic Acid and created and patented the first Glycolic Peel. Since their ground-breaking discovery, the creators of Exuviance have continued to develop many new patented anti aging ingredients backed by evidence from numerous scientific and clinical studies. Recognized around the world, Exuviance formula's are expertly developed to visibly transform skin by combining their patented innovations with the best, state of the art technologies available in dermatology today.


Popular Posts