Mally Beauty Haul & Review @mallybeauty

Welcome to Biscotti & Bracelets.





I recently discovered the cosmetic company Mally Beauty.
I seriously can not figure out why it took me this long to discover Mally Beauty. The products are absolutely incredible!

Living in Florida we are always looking for cosmetics that can withstand the heat and humidity. We have finally found it with Mally Beauty. I love the fact that I can apply my makeup first thing in the morning and I do not have to do touch ups throughout the day.
 Mally Beauty Products can be found online  and at Ulta.

The company was created by Mally Roncal ( MUA) to the stars. Her clients included Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige, Rhinna, Teri Hatcher,Celine Dion, LeeAnn Womack, Ashlee Simpson, Angelina Jolie and Heidi Klum.
Mally is renowned for her ability to make her clients look and feel beautiful.
Mally Beauty has a collection of over 1,000 user-friendly, stay put,multi-tasking products that have been created for every woman who simply does not have time to touch up her makeup every couple of hours.

 Tegan's Look
Tegan's look was created using the following Mally Beauty Products.
  • Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation in Light.
  • Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Over the Taupe and Dusty Rose
  • Instantly Impactful Dramatic Lash Mascara
  • Glowing Goddess Luminizer
  • Poreless Face Defender



  • Shimmer, Shape and Glow Face Defining System in Lighter applied with Stippling Brush (Blush & Bronzer)






Jenn's Look 
My look was created using the following Mally Beauty Products:
  • Perfect Prep Hydrating Primer
  • Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation in Medium
  • Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Dusty Rose
  • Instantly Impactful Dramatic Lash Mascara
  • Shimmer, Shape, Go Contour Trio in Deeper
  • Poreless Face Defender




Perfect Prep Hydrating Primer

I am a huge fan of primers, especially ones that make this aging beauty queen's pores look smaller. The primer has a very pleasant light scent. It has a lightweight feel and absorbs quickly. It makes a huge difference in the look of my makeup.

Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation

The Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation is available in five different shades: fair, light, medium, rich and tan. The foundation glides on smoothly and gives your face a smooth looking full-coverage without looking caked on. The compact features a fine mesh cover over the foundation to release the perfect amount for the most natural look possible. This was the most surprising product that I tried. The foundation lasted all day long without needing me to do a touch up. It stood up to both heat and sweat. I love this foundation!

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra

This is by far my favorite product this year! The color is absolutely amazing and lasts all day! I applied this to my eyes and my eye shadow stayed put all day until I removed my makeup that night. The color does not fade at all! I was so amazed that I did swatches of all the eye shadow colors that I had on my wrist to see how long it would take them to fade.

 I applied the swatches to my arm right before bed. Yes, I left them on overnight. The eye shadow did not transfer off my arm at all. In the morning they looked as if I had just applied them. Later in the afternoon I finally used makeup remover to was away the swatches. That is what I call STAYING POWER! The Evercolor Shadow Sticks are transfer-proof,smudge proof, and crease proof.
Important to note: You only have about 45 seconds of play time before the shadow sets.( It does come off with makeup remover.)
The Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra is available in many different shades including:
Autumn Shimmer,Bliss, Brownstone, Burnish Bronze, Champagne, Choc Diamond, Mahogany, Marina, Moonlight, Over The Taupe, Pink Champagne, Royal Plum, Shimmer Mauve, and Storm


Instantly Impactful Dramatic Lash Mascara

Finally! A mascara that works exactly as it says. According to Mally Beauty this mascara doesn't just lengthen lashes..it defines each lash for drama-mama results. It is infused with Avocado Oil and Vitamin B5.

I was shocked at the difference in the appearance of my lashes. I applied two coats to my top lashes and one coat to my bottom lashes. My lashes looked longer and thicker than they ever have. The mascara did not flake, clump or smudge. ( No need for falsies)

Poreless Face Defender

This was definitely a new product for me. The Poreless face defender keeps shine under control and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I gently tapped a wedge into the compact and then tapped it onto my face to control shine and set my makeup. I have used setting spray in the past, however I prefer the poreless face defender simply because it works so much better. It is extremely sheer and lightweight and gives your skin a soft and smooth look.

Shimmer, Shape, Go Highlight and Contour Trio

Available in two shades:
Lighter
Deeper
This product has a creamy and easy to blend look and feel. It makes contouring and highlighting super easy. Apply the highlighter to the top of your cheekbones, down the center of the nose and on the brow bone and blend. You can use the Shape Contour Crayon anywhere you want to downplay like the side of the nose, underneath the cheekbones ( this is the area I personally downplay) and at the hairline of the forehead and temples. Just be sure to blend really well. Then add the blush!


Shimmer, Shape, Go Face Defining System

Available in Two Shades
Lighter
Deeper
This product is perfect for the beginner. First apply the shimmer powder to the top of cheekbones, down the center of the nose and to the brow bone. Next, dust the shape powder right under the cheekbones. Lastly apply the glow powder to the cheeks for a healthy look.

Glowing Goddess Luminizer

This was definitely a favorite of mine. I simply applied to my face for a healthy, glowing finish. You can use this on a target area or all over.

Mally Beauty offers a wide range of quality products. Be sure to visit them online and Social Media


This post is c/o PR Sample. All opinions of products are 100% my own and may differ from others.















































Comments

Popular Posts